March Field Air Museum ....The Keepers of Our Air and Space Heritage
Our mission is to:
Celebrate and Preserve Aviation History and Inspire Current and Future Generations
The March Field Air Museum commemorates the achievements of our military and civilian aviators; provides educational resources and programs; promotes public awareness of past, present and future air and space technologies; and depicts the history of March Field Air Base.
To be the premier Air Museum of the Inland Empire; To provide inspirational learning opportunities that encourage discovery; and provide an environment in which to have FUN!
Purpose and Goals:
The March Field Museum Foundation seeks support from the community to fund and advance the Museum’s educational, preservation, restoration and collections programs. These programs include:
- Unique educational and learning opportunities and environments
- Focused youth experiences and activities which stimulate exploration, imagination, learning and fun (Target audience: 5th-7th graders and military Junior Cadet students - 30,000 per year)
- Recognition programs which celebrate military aviation and the aviators who preserve our freedoms ... yesterday, today and tomorrow
- March Field AirFest and Military Appreciation Picnic – celebrating, recognizing and thanking the men and women of our nation’s Armed Forces for their service and sacrifices
- Supporting and Partnering with the Riverside National Cemetery in honoring our nation’s veterans